My name is lucianna and i am going to talk about my personal life.
I am 17 years old and i live in a city called Barranquilla.
I study at Lyndon B school and i am in 11th grade almost done with school.
When i finish school i would like to study laws at Los Andes university of Bogota.
I am not only daughter, i have a not so little sister called Manuela, she´s 12 years old, but she is almost taller than me.
I also have a dog called Bruno Matias, i like to play with him at the park.
My favorite thing to do is to watch a great movie or read books.
My parents are called Lisette and Jose Luis. I love them a lot, they understand me like nobody else in the world.
My dad teaches me how to drive and sometimes i drive him to the mall or to the shopping center, i enjoy it because that way i can learn more to drive, and one thing i like the most about my dad is that he has a lot of pacient with me, he do not shout at me he always stay calm.. even one time when i almost crashed the car (my fault) but i didn't so thats the important thing.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

“The raven” essay

the tide rises ,the tide falls