Homework
Colombia
Colombia is a country situated in the northwest of South America. It shares borders to the northwest with Panama city to the east of Venezuela and Brazil to the south of Ecuador and Peru.
My name is Lucianna and i am Colombiane. Everyone of my family is from Colombia.
One of the most thing i love from my country is the people.
Colombian people are very special,and their happiness is contagious. Almost everyone are such good person, very kind and i know they are available to help you in any situation you need.
Colombia is also a very religious country, almost all of the population is catholic, thats why there are more catholics churches than any other religions around the country.
About one year ago, the pope Francis second came to visit Colombia in the capital Bogota,
The whole country collapsed because he was here, many people came from all around the country just to saw him.
Colombia is also a great place for animals. we have many types of animals that maybe you cannot
 find in other places like titi cabeciblanco, pink dolphin, colombian iguana, and manati del caribe.
I am very grateful of being part of the colombian society. I could not imagine myself being part of another country and i would love my kids to be born and grow up in this amazing, beautiful and cozy county.

Barranquilla
Barranquilla is the capital of the departamen of Atlantic in Colombia. It is bordered from Rio Magdalena.
To me, Barranquilla is more than a city, it is my home, our home. Full of serenity and tranquility, with the most beautiful girls, incluing me.
We dance, as the population says, “al son de la cumbiamba, del garabato ylas comparzas‘‘.
This means that barranquilla people dance with tradicional dances.
Now, lets talk a little bit of the carnaval de Barranquilla.
This is a tradicional celebration and most important in this city. This is the second biggest carnival in the world, it starts on saturday and ends in tuesday on the month of February. People put costumes like the marimonda, morocco congo black people which means the slaves on the year 1600 when they were abused. The carnival is full of the colors of the flag of city, this carnival is full of joy and music.
It is passed through the streets and you could hear the music from almost everywhere.
We count the days for this beautiful and awesome carnival to start.

My neighborhood
Now i am going to talk about my neighborhood.
i live in a neighborhood called El golf, in the city of Barranquilla.
I don't have much to say about it because it is very very boring. I don't have friends in my neighborhood because almost everyone is bitter and i think my sister and i are the youngest girls in the neighborhood. The only person i am friend with is a guy called Santiago, who lives like two buildings from mines. He is a good guy, he is 18 years old and sometimes we reunited each other to go for dinner or sometimes he comes to my house for lunch.
One thing i like from my neighborhood is that there is a park near my building that is called parque rosado. i like it because i can go there and do some exercises and make long walks with my dog.
I am not sayin i don't like my neighborhood, i just say is a little bit boring but it is safe and i think that is the most important thing.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

“The raven” essay

the tide rises ,the tide falls